The Forbidden Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Forbidden Forest Guest

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Head Witch
Head Witch
Ktsunami

Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi Empty
PostSubject: Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi   Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi Empty7/10/2009, 9:48 pm

I wasn't sure where to put this, and then I realized it's my forum, so it doesn't matter where I do put it. Ha!

ANYWAY

I needed some closure for my favorite character (Lupin)'s death, so I wrote this.
_____

"Stupefy!" bellowed Lupin thrusting his wand at Dolohov, the stream of light barely missed the now unmasked Death Eater's head.
"Avad-"
"Protego!" Lupin shouted as he dodged the Killing Curse. It had missed him by inches. He was visibly struggling with the thoughts in his head now, wondering bitterly if he would ever see Tonks, or Teddy, or Harry again.
"You can't avoid it forever," Dolohov said smugly, "You'll fall, werewolf."
Lupin audibly growled, bu silently aimed his wand and a red stream of light shot from the tip and hit Dolohov in the wand arm. The corners of Lupin's mouth twitched into a smile as he, Dolohov, fell backwards.
Then he heard Bellatrix's bloodcurdling screech. He spun to face her, but saw that Tonks was already dueling with her cousin. Lupin tried to push the panic in him down and sprinted to his wife's side and immediately cast a shield charm around the both.
"Oho! Lookee! My dearest cousin-in-law!" Bellatrix laughed scathingly as the pair dodged another set of curses, "Where's the little cub now? What does he change at half moon? When does I get to play with my little cousin, Nymphadora?" She cackled shrilly.
"You'll never touch Teddy," roared Lupin. He drew a breath and screamed so loudly he thought his throat would tear, "CRUCIO!"
Bellatrix writhed and screamed in pain for almost a minute before Lupin realized that he had used an Unforgivable Curse. Bellatrix layed on the ground for a few moments after he'd lost conviction in his curse.
"Tonks - listen to me," Lupin began, but was interupted by a cry behind him. "Sectumsempra!" screamed Dolohov's voice and Lupin felt the deep cuts in his back, felt the blood pouring out his body and heard Tonks shriek.
She dove down after him and grabbed his hand. Lupin tried to squeeze her hand, as his mind flashed through the day he married Tonks, the day Harry convinced him to stay with her, the day Teddy was born, and how much he wanted to send Teddy off to Hogwarts.
His next words came out in a feeble whisper, "Listen... I love you. Tell Teddy, tell Teddy that I love him too."
Tonks whispered back, holding his hand tightly, "I love you, Remus." Lupin smiled, and then the life was gone from his eyes, his eyes stared blankly up at Tonks.
She screamed, put her head on his chest, buried her face in his cloak and cried. He couldn't be gone, Remus couldn't be dead. They'd just had a son, they were going to get a house after this was over.
Tonks pushed back to her knees still grasping Lupin's hand. Tonks pointed her wand at Dolohov and muttered a Stunning Curse and watched as he fell back into one of Neville's plants. Devil's Snare, she thought it was.
Bellatrix was standing now and laughing mancially, "Aw, ickle cub's daddy is gone."
"SHUT UP!"
Bellatrix shrieked with laughter and stood over Tonks, who was stilling clasping Lupin's hand. She bent over so their faces were level, Bellatrix point her wand at Tonks's chest. Tonks brought her wand up and she started to cast a shield charm.
"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix grinned. Tonk fell onto Lupin, never once letting go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenforest.forumotion.net
NeonFishnets
Reading Your Letter
Reading Your Letter
NeonFishnets

PostSubject: Re: Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi   Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi Empty7/11/2009, 2:10 am

That was incredible, Kay. I almost cried... It's nice to have a death scene for Tonks and Lupin, however painful it is to read.

One thing though, love: Tonks would be Bella's niece, not cousin.
Back to top Go down
http://withintemptation.forummotion.com/index.htm
Ktsunami
Head Witch
Head Witch
Ktsunami

PostSubject: Re: Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi   Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi Empty7/17/2009, 10:35 pm

Oh right, I was thinking of the Malfoys. Doh.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Reading Your Letter
Reading Your Letter
WTrocker

PostSubject: Re: Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi   Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi Empty7/18/2009, 4:48 am

Wow, Kay that was incredible!
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Head Witch
Head Witch
Ktsunami

PostSubject: Re: Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi   Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi Empty7/25/2009, 4:21 pm

Aww thanks. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi   Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi Empty

Back to top Go down

Lupin & Tonks's Death scene, as told by moi
Page 1 of 1